I-PAN spa presents the new ELLESSEBI 3.0 panel, created to meet the needs of a constantly developing sector always looking for light solutions and perfect surfaces.
ELLESSEBI 3.0 is a panel made out of poplar strands obtained from debarked poplar virgin wood (no recycled material is used), odourless and with a smooth and resistant surface, perfectly overlayable with any material, e.g.: phenolic and melamine papers, PVC, Alkorcell and finish papers.
- Raw material: it is obtained from a short supply chain of 100% Italian material coming from plantations that meet standards of a proper forest management.
- Productive process: the most developed in the world; the biomass central produces energy in a “clearer” way.
- Easy to work: poplar wood, unlike other resinous wood, is very ductile. Its short growth cycle (6-12 years) and its great workability enables to get thin strands and therefore a special layering.
- No added formaldehyde: minimum use of glue, no added formaldehyde and no odour.
The panel has elevated mechanical performances despite its specific weight is 30% less than the one of the panels with the same surface quality.
ELLESSEBI 3.0 panels are divided into:
- ELLESSEBI 3.0: specific weight < 530 kg/m3
- ELLESSEBI 3.0 type 4